Jaguar has begun testing a compact sports coupe, which will be built in the style of a concept car C-X16, which debuted last September at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
Photographers managed to capture the interior of the sports car of the future, which is a mixture of elements of the XK family cars and SUVs Land Rover. From the first test prototype went architecture center console (including the power of multimedia systems and ventilation vents), and from the second – the central tunnel and the climate control unit. Also, judging by the pictures, engineers are testing a manual transmission sports car of the future. It is expected that the production version C-X16 interior design will change slightly.
The concept car Jaguar C-X16 by 349 millimeters shorter by 156 millimeters wider and 25 millimeters lower than the current coupe XK. At the same wheelbase prototype by 130 millimeters shorter than the XK. The prototype is built on a new aluminum platform, which will subsequently be used for the next-generation XK, has aluminum body panels and perfect weight distribution. Sports car is equipped with a hybrid, combining a 380-horsepower gasoline engine V6, 70-kilowatt electric motor, lithium-ion batteries and eight-step “automatic”.
Hundred kilometers per hour prototype C-X16 reaches in 4.4 seconds and a top speed limited coupe at around 300 kilometers per hour.
It should be noted a number of quantitative characteristics that emphasize the critical state of higher education in Russia:
- There is a steady downward trend in the number of students (over 10 years, the number of students decreased by 200 thousand);
- The current system of higher education does not provide the population of the country of equal opportunities for learning in higher education;
- Has been a drastic reduction in teaching staff of higher education (only in 1990 resigned from the university over two thousand teachers). Currently, there is a gradual reduction of teaching staff – reducing the number of higher education institutions, reduced the level of funding, worsening of their material and training facilities.
It must be stressed that the Government of the Russian endeavors are made to ensure the success of higher education reform. In particular, the focus is on the restructuring of the system of higher education, namely:
- Extensive development of forms of self-government;
- Direct participation of universities in the development and implementation of state educational policy;
- Granting universities more rights in all spheres of their activities;
- Expansion of academic freedom of teachers and students.
In intellectual circles Rossi ever more clearly aware of the consequences of what is happening gradually reduce clotting of education and social protection of students and teachers. The understanding that the unauthorized distribution on the education market forms of activity, ignoring the specific nature of the educational process can lead to the loss of the most vulnerable terms of public resources – scientific and methodological experience and tradition of creative activity.
Thus, the main task of reforming the system of higher education can be reduced to the solution of the problem as to the content, and organizational and managerial issues, the development of a balanced public policy, its orientation to the ideals and interests of the Russian updated. And even, what is the main link, based on the findings of the Russian education crisis?
It is evident that the problem of long-term development of higher education can not be solved only schetreform organizational and administrative and informative! character. |
In this regard, more insistent question about the need to change the paradigm of education.
The concept, developed by scientists at the International Academy of Higher Education (ANVSH) Shukshunovym VE, VF Vzyatyshevym and others, shows that the scientific origins of the new educational policy to be found in three areas: in the philosophy of education, human sciences and society and the “theory of practice.”
Philosophy of education is to give a new view of man’s place in the modern world, the meaning of his existence, the social role of education in addressing the key problems of humanity.
The human sciences and social sciences (psychology of education, sociology, etc.) need to have a modern scientific understanding of the patterns of human behavior and development, as well as a model of interactions between people within the education system and the education system itself – with the community.
“Theory of Practice”, which includes advanced pedagogy, social engineering, management of the education system, etc., will provide an opportunity to present the new face of the education system: define the objectives, structure, systems, principles of organization and management. She will be a tool of reforming and adapting the education system to the changing conditions of life.
So marked a fundamental basis for the development of education. The proposed methodology can be called a humanist, as in the middle of it a man, his spiritual development, system of values.
20. And the problems of humanization
Humanization of education
The new methodology underlying the educational process, sets the task of forming the moral and volitional qualities of creative freedom of the individual.
In this regard, it is clearly understood the problem of humanization and humanization of education, which under the new methodology takes on a much deeper meaning than just the communion of man to human culture.
The idea that it is necessary to humanize the work of professionals. And for this it is necessary:
- First, to review the meaning of “fundamentalist lization of education,” giving it a new meaning and include basic knowledge base of the science of man and society. In Russia – this is not a simple problem;
- Secondly, the formation of the system of thought, a shared vision of a world without division into “physicists” and “lyricists” would require oncoming traffic and convergence of the parties. Technical activities necessary to humanize. But the humanities should move toward the development of human values and knowledge available in the scientific and technical sphere. That is a gap of technical and humanitarian training has led to the impoverishment of humanitarian content of the educational process, the decrease in the creative and cultural level of the specialist, the economic and legal nihilism, and finally – to reduce the potential for science and industry. Renowned psychologist VP Zinchenko has defined a devastating impact on human culture of technocratic thinking: “For the technocratic thinking there categories of morality, conscience and dignity of the human experience.”
Typically, speaking of the humanization of engineering education, they mean only an increase in the proportion of the humanities in the curriculum of the university. At the same time offering students a variety of art and other \ gymanitapnye discipline that is rarely directly related to future activities engineer. But this – the so-called external humanization of technical education. We emphasize that among the scientific and technical intelligentsia dominated by technocratic style of thinking that “absorb” a student from the beginning of training in high school, “So they pertain to the study of the humanities as something of secondary importance, showing sometimes frank nihilism.
Recall again that the essence of the humanization of education is seen primarily in the development of a culture of thinking, creative abilities of the student on the basis of deep understanding of the history of culture and civilization, the whole cultural heritage. The university aims to release the expert, ready to continuous self-development, self-improvement and the richer will be its nature, the more it will manifest in their professional activities. If this problem is not resolved, then, to quote the philosopher Russian GP Fedotov 1938 | “… there is a prospect of industrial, powerful, but heartless and soulless … Naked Russian soulless power – this is the most consistent expression of Cain, God damn civilization.”